PRISM Transport Department provides strategic solutions to student transportation. The transport service has around ......... buses plying on different routes through the city. The students availing the bus service pay a standard bus fee irrespective of the boarding point. This fee is payable in advance along with the tuition fee.
- Bus Pass has to be carried daily. Children found without the bus pass during outline/surprise check will be prevented from using the facility. Parents will have to make necessary arrangements for their child’s conveyance
- If the bus pass is lost, a duplicate pass must be obtained. A nominal fee will be charged
- Temporary permission for your child to travel on a different bus route or requests for creation of new boarding points will NOT be entertained
- In case of relocation within the city, permission to travel on a new bus route is subject to availability of seating space
- In order to discontinue the bus facility, a request has to be made vide an application form available at the school transport office. Bus fee will be charged in full, even if the facility has been availed for part of the month
- Application for cancellation of bus service will not be accepted after the 20th of a month and will be effective from the 1st of the month
- Application for cancellation of bus service will not be processed until all bus fee dues are cleared
- Bus fee paid for the month of April will not be refunded under any circumstance
- The bus pass has to be submitted along with all requests regarding cancellations / change of bus routes
- Students misbehaving on the bus will invite disciplinary action
For further information, please contact the Transport Manager at ..................................
Pick-Up Time Criteria
Buses attempt to arrive at every bus stop on time. Due to variances between individual clocks and road traffic, students are asked to arrive at their bus stop ten (10) minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time. Buses will pick up students and depart the stop. Buses will not wait for late students. Bus drivers are instructed not to stop for late students.
Terms and Conditions of Travel
Please note, by registering to use the service, you undertake to accept the terms and conditions of travel. This includes sanctions which would be applied if the required standards of behaviour are not met. All students availing the school bus must ensure that they maintain discipline in and out of the bus or they may be deprived of this facility. Transport is a facility to the students of the school and is not a matter of right, but a privilege. Parents need to be aware that if their child causes any damage or does not meet the required standard of behaviour on the bus, they could:
- Have their pass withdrawn
- Be banned from the bus
- Be requested to pay any damage they have caused